Pompano Beach, FL Global Boatworks Holdings, LLC, the premium builder of custom luxury floating vessels in the U.S., recently launched its newest luxury living craft, Luxuria (http://luxuriaonthewater.com/). The vessel is now set to be a star attraction at the Miami Yacht Show, which runs Thursday, February 15th – Monday, February 19, 2018.
For drone and interior footage view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abobUimFTZc
The Luxuria is a hybrid blend of luxury vessel which resembles and has the feel of an elegant, two-story Miami penthouse. It is a 2,208-sq. ft., 2-bedroom vessel with 1,650 sq. ft. of under air living space. This one of a kind craft features floor-to-ceiling windows proving gorgeous views from every spot in vessel. Other amenities include:
- Floor-to-ceiling glass impact windows with motorized shades
- Chef-quality modern kitchen with Bosch appliances & Caesarstone counters
- Large living room with LED fireplace
- Spacious, open air stairway to 2nd story deluxe master bedroom suite with wraparound bathroom
- Three big screen TVs
- LED Fireplace
- Soaking tubs (Roman style)
- Luxury baths/showers
- Heated towel racks
- Oversized decks with automated covering
- Sleeping for 4+ guests
- Dedicated office/computer area
- Smart Home technology including Lutron lighting system and Nest home technology
- Two 300 hp Suzuki outboard engines can be relocated or moved in the event of severe weather conditions
- And more
CEO Robert Rowe established Global Boatworks in Pompano Beach, FL, as a multifaceted boat-building and vacation-rental company. The Company has previously built a highly successful vessel in Boston, Miss Leah, that just sold and has started construction on a sister vessel to the Luxuria, a similar craft with all the same bells and whistles. Global Boatworks is also in the process of designing smaller, “adaptable coastal living vessels,” which can easily be designed as floating offices, guest quarters or luxury man caves.
Global Boatworks Holdings Inc. is a publicly trading company – OTC PINK: GBBT
The media is encouraged to view/cover Luxuria at the Miami Yacht Show. CEO Robert Rowe is available for interviews and high res images are also available.